Conversion of prescription maps
With ISO-XML, multiple prescription maps can be used simultaneously in one task. As a result, for implements that have more than one metering unit, there can be a prescription map for each system. The ISO-XML format is supported by all ISOBUS job computers, regardless of their manufacturers.
The PC program “SHAPE-ISO-XML-Converter” serves to convert prescription maps from SHP format into ISO-XML format. In this format, the prescription maps can be used on Müller-Elektronik terminals. In ISO-XML format, the prescription maps are saved as ISO-XML tasks. A task can contain multiple prescription maps at the same time.
Images & Videos
- For the installation: PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.
- The “ISOBUS-TC” app must be activated on the terminal. This app is used to configure and start tasks.
- The “VRC” app is not needed to edit SHP prescriptions maps.
The SHAPE-ISO-XML Converter is license protected. To be able to work with the software, you need an activation key.
- Download the software.
- Unpack the installation file from the zip archive.
- Install the program.
- Start the software after the installation.
A window with your computer ID and a field for entering the activation key is automatically opened (see Figure).
- Fill in the following form. Enter the computer ID there.
- You will then immediately receive the alphabetical code per email.
Registrierung SHAPE-ISO-XML Converter EN
Setup ISO-XML-Converter - V5.1.7