The Service Case ISOBUS contains the hardware required to perform diagnostics on Müller-Elektronik MIDI 3.0 job computers. This includes diagnostic of the ISOBUS as well as installation of software or configurations.
With the basic service vehicle harness, it is possible to operate a job computer and terminal without a tractor with ISOBUS basic vehicle harness. In addition to the Service Case, only the corresponding MIDI job computer, a terminal and a power source (socket) are required for this.
Software updates or configuration adjustments conveniently at your desk!
A diagnostic connector to which the supplied PCAN-Dongle can be connected is also available on the basic service vehicle harness. This makes it easy to perform software updates or configuration adjustments on a job computer at the desk.
Besides the basic service vehicle harness and the associated cables, two Y cables are also included that can be used for diagnostic on implements. These can be mounted in the tractor cabin between the terminal and the ISOBUS basic vehicle harness and connected to the PCAN-Dongle. The connection is made with the Sub-D and CPC connectors of our terminals.
Basic service vehicle harness and accessories:
- Basic service vehicle harness
- Switching power supply unit
- Adapter cable for basic service vehicle harness to ISOBUS connector
- Adapter cable for basic service vehicle harness to ME job computer, 16-pin
- Connector cable for tractors with ISOBUS in-cab connector
- PCAN dongle USB
Diagnosis without basic service vehicle harness:
- Y cable for PCAN dongle to ISOBUS In-Cab connector
- Y-cable for PCAN dongle to Sub-D basic vehicle harness
Item no. 30309982