Opto-sensor / optical sensor
Seed-precise detection of seed during the seeding procedure
The sensor consists of a sending and a receiving unit.
The sender produces a light beam in the near-infrared wavelength range. The receiver, which exhibits its maximum sensitivity in this wavelength range, is spatially positioned at a distance opposite to the sender. If this light beam is interrupted by seed grain, it produces an output signal of the sensor.
- Sensor can be adapted for specific seeding units
- High counting accuracy even under difficult field conditions
Images & Videos
- Upon customer request, adapted plate holders or plastic housings are designed for the seeding unit.
- Connector cables and plug connectors according to the customer specifications.
- Adaptations to special features of the seeding unit are possible.